Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twirls

Tina and I went to this really really cute yogurt store in a building beside Alabang Town Center. She tried their yogurt out while I opted for their fried oreos called, Oreo Blast since I'm not really a fan of yogurts. :P

Twirls
This is what you will basically see before you enter the store. Sorry if this shot is such an epic fail. Can't even see the name of the store. I just used my iPhone. Haha. Anyway, I wasn't able to take a full shot of the store outside but there are also tables there if you don't feel like staying inside the cute yogurt store. 

Once you enter the store, you will see these things.. :)










Here's the menu :D


 And here's my Oreo Blast :)

Oreo Blast
Oreo Blast
The Oreo Blast I ordered was yummy :) But the only thing I don't like about it was it was overcooked. You can see that the color's kind of dark. If it wasn't overcooked then it would have been yummier :P But it's okay :) 

Here's Tina with her yogurt :)

Tina :)
I wasn't able to ask her about the yogurt but I bet it's good :)

The following pictures that you will see are some items that they also sell in the store. 







So basically, it's not just an ordinary yogurt store. You can also buy items like the ones shown above from them.

Here's a photo of Tina and I :)

Tina and I :)
Visit Twirls!
Ground Flr. Casa Susana Bldg. beside Alabang Town Center Madrigal Ave. Ayala Alabang Muntinlupa M.M. Philippines



2 comments:

♡christina said...

my froyo was yummy! hahaha we should do this again! HAHAHAHA

daniella♥ said...

yes we really should! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...